Friday 14 March 2014

Testimonial - Progress

When I started my business a few years ago my goal/dream was to have the opportunity to sharpen knives for a Chef, it was a dream and something I worked hard towards. An Executive Chef not only excels at cooking but he/she knows knives and they know them well.
Making their knives sharp was not the challenge, it was having them trust me with their precious tools, so when that happened, I was extremely grateful but also nervous. One mistake and it could be a disaster, a real blow to my confidence.

That was then, this is now, I have been so fortunate to not only gain the trust of some pretty cool Executive Chefs but some of them have even taken the time out of what is a ridiculously busy schedule to say what they think about my work

This one is form Executive Chef Luis Clavel from the Atlantica Hotel in Halifax, he called me and asked if he could submit a testimonial, few will understand how much that means to me.


Here is his Testimonial.




I trust no one with me knives besides Peter, the quality of work and
craftsmanship behind each knife is incredible,
I have used Peter for the last year and every time he returns a knife is
better than new, is really quite an experience
A true artist...... 
Luis Clavel
-Member of Culinary Team Canada-
Luis Clavel
Executive Chef 
Atlantica Hotel Halifax
1980 Robie Street Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 3G5
direct tel 902.490.3341
main tel 902.423.1161
fax 902.423.2407
Member of Culinary Team Canada and Manager Culinary team Nova Scotia

No comments:

Post a Comment