Friday 28 November 2014

Newspaper Article - Stairway to Sharpening Heaven

Article about yours truly

Friends, since the article in the paper, for which I will be eternally grateful, my business has quintupled at least.
I've gone from 2-4 hours a day to 10-12 hours of sharpening, and that doesn't get all the knives done, that is when my concentration falters and my back gives out.

So please bear with me as I ride the wave, I am sure it will die down in a week or so but in the meantime, I have 90 knives to take care of with more inbound.

I am lucky man, I've said it before.

I TRULY appreciate you reading my Blog, it means so much to me.

Peter

1 comment:

  1. It is not just pot luck, Peter, it is also hard work!
    Funny thing where it says "to step in and drag Peter away from someone before he bores them to death.”

    ReplyDelete