Thursday 30 April 2015

I'm Back


I just got home from an all inclusive in the Dominican Republic, literally just walked in the door 15 min ago and came right to my Blog.
Being at one of these resorts provides you with a lot of opportunities to just think, among other things but I really had a lot of time to think about my Blog and how I could improve it. I think folks enjoy videos a lot, regardless of the fact that they may not look professional and believe me, I'm working on that.

There was a professional Videographer there and he gave me some ideas about my videos, he was using his camera and mostly a GO PRO for the week.  However, he did tell me that an iPhone 6 does some great video as well and that is what I used the last time.

I really thought a lot about knife edge maintenance and how to shoot a video on that so that will be coming up soon.

Please have a little more patience as I get my next video put together.



Sharpening thought provoking fluid.


No comments:

Post a Comment