Wednesday 28 September 2016

Knifeplanet article

Hello again,


The article I wrote was published yesterday. FYI I was contacted by Knifeplanet and asked to conduct an interview and following that, they asked if I would be their staff writer. They didn't have an actual knife sharpener so once in awhile, as ideas float around I gather them together and send them to Knifeplanet. They edit them and add some photos I usually send. I think they do a great job of putting it all together. This is all voluntary by the way, I don't get paid for this and the nice fella who does all the editing and puts everything out there does it for free, because he loves knives.


Here is the link to the article:

article for Knifeplanet



Regarding Comments. I do see the comments and I always reply to them so if you are not seeing the replies please let me know at sharpenerpeter@gmail.com or feel free to ask questions to me as well, If  you know anything about me you know I love talking about sharpening.

Thanks very much for visiting my blog, that is very cool and kind of you.








2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Peter. Do you have any tips for the newbies? because, most of these are for experts. I think you can add these options for making it more easy. These are 1. Rock Options, 2. Blade Test. Or suggest us some of sharpening stones and tips so that we can learn this. Actually, Blade honing can be an artistic expression. It can likewise be a straightforward errand once every month or at whatever point your sharp edge gets dull.

    ReplyDelete