Saturday 6 May 2017

New Articles with Videos coming, Sharpening School



Hi,

I mentioned this before but I am working with Knifeplanet again on a series of article and videos with the goal of providing viewers interested in learning to sharpen knives, a Sharpening School so to speak.

The plan is to demonstrate the process in a logical sequence starting from the basics and extending to limits of my knowledge.   I will be doing my absolute best to provide an enjoyable product that is not just fun to watch but gets folks beyond certain barriers that they may be facing,




I will talk about the products I use and over time go through everything that I think of is important and things that I don't think we need to worry about, at least not for now. There are so many videos and forums that eager people visit and often end up no further ahead, they get overwhelmed and don't know who to trust. A lot of videos are made by people trying to sell products so it can be a little uncomfortable to people.


Everything that I used in my videos are things I bought myself, nobody is paying me a cent to promote products or make the videos. I do it because I enjoy sharing information and I want people to get the most of the process, to start off on the right foot.

Just some knives I was sent to touch up 

Masakage Yuki


As soon as the products are put up on Knifeplanet I will put the links on my Blog.



Sone of the stones that I use.

Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment